August 16, 2013

Dusting off the Keyboard

Yes it has been a long time since I blogged.  


  
Why?

I don't know exactly.  
I guess I just never made the time to type away my thoughts of life and such. 

And of course just the busyness of raising eight children.  This can take a bit of time.



There is always some sort of 
question asked, 
problem to solve, 


teen issues to handle, 


 bickering to break-up.  


  


But....

There is always time for fun!!  


  
Enjoyment!!

Everything nice!


I've decided that if I make my posts short and sweet,
 with meaning,
maybe I will make the time to blog.  

It's sort of like jogging 
(something I have been doing for some months now).

Just the thought of going jogging 
and
the time it will take to run those miles.....
it makes you not want to jog at all.  

That's how I've felt with blogging.  
I tend to be long winded and want to write EVERYTHING on my mind 
then realize how long that just might take....

 I end up not blogging at all.  

So....
if I tell myself that I will keep it short, sweet, and simple 
I just might accomplish a little bit of blogging 
(and maybe some jogging)
now and then. 

No promises to everyday.  
But we'll see.  

Hmmmmm?


Day 2 at school for my crew.  
(Day 2...for my crew...at skoo)
some rapping for ya..
 
They couldn't wait to get up, get dressed, and out the door into the Tuttle Bus.  


Yep...they were so happy to be at school.  

 How does mommy feel today?

Very EXCITED about my new season. 
 I am filled with joy knowing my wee ones are in good hands and being educated.  

There is something satisfying knowing that my kids are being productive and not having to wait for me to teach them "school".  

That's how it has felt for a few years now. 
 Feelings that I wasn't teaching them enough and they were not being fulfilled.  

God knows.  
He knew what I needed and he made it possible us all. 

And....
Shhhhhh.....

He may also have something for me around the corner.  
Actually.....I know He does!
 
But....
 this tad bit of information will have to come at another time. 
 Confidential information.....



Chris 


2 comments:

God-Fearing Mommy said...

How exciting! Can't wait for the news, mi amiga. I'm so happy for ya. Yes, short and meaningful is helpful because you're a mother and your readers will probably all be too and make it that much harder to not come and take a little peak to see how you're doing. God bless you.

I'm so glad you're making an effort! :)

asuransi pendidikan said...

La familia es muy armonioso, es una familia sustituta de Dios, por lo que debemos estar agradecidos.