May 9, 2011

Captivated in April!!

Here is my monthly picture slideshow I put together to remember beautiful moments during the month.

April was a refreshing month where each and everyday I was captivated by the love of God and my family.

If you can't see the main screen of this slide show just find the center of the square....for some reason it shows "white" or blank....but if you click around the center area you can view it.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox

1 comment:

The Angulo's said...

I saw the photos and the video of your children singing. Your family looks so happy. Good job mama. I hope you had a great mother's day.

Maybe when you have time you can post more knitting projects. I'm really trying to learn with my 7 year old via youtube.

God bless you, Chris. (Hugs)

~Mrs. A