June 8, 2010

Delighting in the beauty.....

Tears filled my eyes

not because of stress


a

messy house


or


lack of funds


but because of a friend...

A friend who is loving and kind


and

always offers to basically give me


what I need


She has given me so much already

I simply said "No, no,no"

And of course she says


"I want to help"


Those precious words coming from a friend


fill my eyes with tears

as I am reminded of the love of Christ!

So in the midst of laundry to fold



meals to cook


children to correct

be thankful
for the beauty

that comes forth from

a friend

a baby's laugh


a hug from your tween

or

just the smells of something yummy
cooking in the kitchen



DELIGHT


yourself in moments such as these


because it's

what makes

life

BEAUTIFUL


2 comments:

Parsley said...

What a special post to remind us to be thankful.

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Loved it, Sista!

xoxo,
Veronica