May 22, 2010

My Testimony Part 2 and Bathroom Maintenance

I got it down to under 5 minutes

Yay!!

And I want to mention that I will also do typed posts on occasion
so even if you don't listen everyday I record
do come back to read.

Oh, and you know you can still surf the net if you are listening to me
I know my computer lets me do this.

Just put me as you background noise.....LOL!!

Please do ignore the mess behind me....
project still in the works!!
Donnie's office needs some love.
Hopefully I will get it done this weekend
just don't keep me to my words

Love ya


2 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

Cute! Can't wait to hear what happens next!

Bathrooms... we only have two as well. And only one shower. Hmmm...I don't really know what I do. The boys are required to clean up any dribbles. Everybody is supposed to hang the hand towel back up. Each bathroom gets deep cleaned twice a week and the trash emptied 3 times usually. I don't keep anything on the counter except soap and a little drinking cup holder thingy...Now that we've been outside working in the dirt, the downstairs bathroom is always filthy with dirt, on the floor and in the sink. We just sweep and rinse out the sink often. I don't know...I'll be interested to hear what others do as well. :o)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I liked it a little shorter. That worked for me!

I have my boys clean the kids bathroom every day except for Sundays. They scrub the bathroom sink and toilet and sweep and mop the floor.

Then every other week my cleaning lady comes in and deep cleans both bathrooms.


Can't wait to hear the rest of your testimony. I'm rivited!