February 10, 2010

Silly Sisters


I was thinking I needed to post something silly and not so serious! LOL

These are my beauties--my girls! I am so glad I have them in my life. I am so glad they have each other. I know one day soon, before I even realize it, they will be all grown up, married and having their own families. Wow......really before I realize it. I can't believe they are 10 and 12 already. Where did all the time go.

I am enjoying every moment. Well......to be honest, not every moment. There are those days when these two lovelies get on my last nerve. LOL Yep, they have hormones, are females, and I don't have to explain the rest, because we women know what I am talking about.

But, I wouldn't trade them for anything!!

Love,
Chris

3 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

That'a crack-up! What is on their face? Flour? I pray they are good friends all their life! I don't have any sisters...I used to(in middle school) pretend I did, I even lied and told people I had a twin...terrible I know, but I wanted a sister SO BADly! lol

Have a joyful day!
Carissa

Jenny said...

Reminds me of when I was little...being a goofball with my sister :)thanks for sharing!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love being with silly with my sister!!!!!

Great post!