February 7, 2010

A Public Apology

I want to apologize publicly to all my followers and the anonymous woman or to whomever might have agreed with the anonymous woman. As I was in my kitchen cooking my soup that I make every Super Bowl Sunday the Lord kept ministering to my heart as far as feeling anger toward this woman I have never met. I don't know her only by anonymous and just see her as letters. I don't know who she is, but that doesn't matter.

I felt the correction of the Lord in regards to my ugly heart of anger and frustration. I shouldn't of ever let it get out of hand like this. I know some of you might think....."why apologize" or "you have the right to say whatever you choose this is your blog". I know it is my blog, but I rather not have anyone ever feel anger or frustration in their heart. I don't want to ever cause division in the body of Christ. I don't want to offend anyone. I know some might think that it's ok, but I just don't want the fighting and arguing over things that in the light of eternity don't really matter.

So to the anonymous person or the others who agree with her, please forgive me for the anger I was feeling in my heart and if I was rude in any way. In Jesus name, I hope you will forgive me and all of this will be behind us and we all come closer to the Lord because of this.

With Love, a sister in Christ,

Chris

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You continue to amaze me, Chris. God is teaching you to love people like he loves people. It is a beautiful thing to watch!

Love ya!

Amy said...

Its amazing how invested people get in their rules, or their heated feelings about a lack of rules lol. I have learned that the legalism vs. Grace debate is something that can have big feelings on both side. It feels so frustrating to feel like you aren't understood on the otherside. This is your blog to do and say what you please and because of that I commend you for apologizing. Bondage, skirts and so on is something I have certainly made a journey through lately.