February 7, 2010

THE LOVE OF GOD FILLS MY HEART!!!

This morning my husband and 4 of my older children went to church because our van has been broken down for the last two weeks and we don't have the money yet to fix it. It's coming soon!!

So anyway, this morning I am sitting in front of my computer watching my church family worship. It is so awesome to watch those at the body worship the Lord. As I sat there worshipping along with them. My heart flooded with love. Tears began to run down my cheeks know the Love of God abides so near to my heart.

I have the passion and love of God burning in the innermost parts of my heart. It is so hard to explain it unless you have felt it. And those who have, know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

The Love of God is the most amazing feeling anyone could EVER, EVER experience on earth. Nothing compares to it! Nothing!!

Not husbands, not children.....but the pure Love of God is all we need on this earth. I thank God that through the gifts of my husband and children I can show this same love to them or them back to me.
A love that says.....

YOU KNOW HONEY
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.....I LOVE YOU, FOR YOUR HEART!

I know you!! I LOOK PAST THOSE THINGS THAT YOU STRUGGLE WITH....I Know you don't want to be like this.

God says:

When you lean on me and my love, I will show you things you have never seen before, experienced before.

I am molding you, shaping you and the stuff you feel in your heart that you don't clearly see, I will reveal them in time. Just abide in my love and who I am.

The love of God speaks in my heart in ways only HE can. Nothing can speak to me more than His living voice in my heart.

It is truly out of this world.

These are
EXPRESSIONS of a mothers heart crying out unto her KING!!!

Chris

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a fitting end to a nasty week. I'm so glad that you got to where God wanted you, right at His feet!

Stay there, girlfriend!