December 3, 2009

My Singing Tsavah!!

video


A few weeks ago, without me knowing, Tsavah and Shiloh got a hold of my camera and shot this video of Tsavah singing. She wanted to make a video for her blog. I thought I would share this with you.

I really feel she has a good voice. Tsavah is my child who sings ALL THE TIME. She's been singing since she was two. She loves to worship the Lord. The song she was going to sing was a worship song, but for some reason she sang the chorus of a Disney song.

So sit back and enjoy..

Oh, and isn't Shiloh such a "cool dude"? LOL

Chris


6 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Hi, I got here from Moriah's blog. :) Tsavah has a really, really good voice! I'm not kidding!!! :D

<3,
Eldarwen

Mrs. Taffy said...

That was great! Tirzah will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I wish I could here it. How do I turn the music off on the blog?

Your Shilo looks like quite the character!

Sara L said...

Go Tsavah! Better tell Jamie to sign her up for the worship team. :)

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

What a great voice from a little girl. Thanks for sharing the cute video. Hope you are doing well.

Jessica

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

WHat a great voice for a little girl. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well.

Jessica