November 9, 2009

Mommy Love--day at the Park

Life's been busy, but so wonderful!! Homeschooling, keeping up with the house, the children, and loving my husband can be time consuming. I don't have much to say, but wanted to post some pictures of us at the soccer park the other day. I had gone to Justin's soccer game and Shiloh helped snap some of these pics of me and the kids.

Enjoy!!



The amazing circus girl!!



Daddy, Mommy, Galen and Ana


Mommy and baby


Mommy and Galen


Mommy and Kole


Mommy and Shiloh


Mommy and Ephraim


Ephraim getting into the charcoal. Don't worry it wasn't hot


Buddys: Kole and Galen

3 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

Lovely pictures!! Isn't it a treat when we get a picture of ourselves with our little ones?!

L.H. said...

These are great pics. Especially "the amazing circus" one. I always get nervous when hubby does stuff like that!:)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Mmmm, it looks so warm down there! I LOVE the circus baby picture!