September 20, 2009

Puppy Love

I love it!! Yesterday our wonderful friends of all time invited us for burgers, dogs, ice cream, cookies, lots of fellowship, and playtime with their adorable Lhasa Apso puppies. These little babies are sooooo adorable. They are balls of fluff and puppy breath!!! They are so cute. I was hoping my hubby would say "No problem, hon, lets take one home!!" Yeah.....RIGHT!!. He gave me one look and that answered my question.

The kids enjoyed them, but my sweet baby girl Ana (these pictures tell all) LOL... Actually when we first arrived at their home, I placed Ana on the floor to see what she would do. She was happy until the cute little baby puppies started to lick her face and nibble on her toes with those sharp puppy teeth. OUCH!! OH NO......SHE DID NOT LIKE IT......NOT ONE LITTLE BIT!! Not even the puppy breath!!

(Um mom...didn't I tell you I didn't like these fuzz balls with teeth)

(mama....why are you laughing!! This isn't fun)

(What are you looking at fuzz ball?)

(Mommy save me)
(I am not having fun)

Chris

6 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

She's precious!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Hola amiga! I am finally catching up on my blogs lol. This post is too cute...those little nibbles canhurt but your Ana's face is priceless!!! Those fuzz balls are adorable! We tried the puppie thing and it was alot of work. Now we can focus on the baby;D

Love you my fellow Floridian,
Susan

BTW...where are you from?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

She is just too darn cute!

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Not even the puppy breath???? What????

Girl, this might just be my favorite picture post of all time. Priceless!

xoxo,
Veronica
p.s. OK, looked at the sidebar again, and I think Kole and Zack look alike, too. We need to check our family trees, Sister. I am really thinking we are related!!

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

THe puppies definately love her, she looks so funny in the middle crying..... very sweet.

jessica

La Familia Garcia said...

oooh, I just love these sweet pouty faces!