September 10, 2009

Michelle Duggar has a Blog

For those of you who love the Duggar family and have always wanted to get some tips or pointers from Mrs. Duggar, welllllllll.....SHE HAS A BLOG.

I just came from her TLC Blog and she has posted some helpful tips on running the home and character. Thought I would spread the word. There are also some short videos of their family.

I don't have cable, let alone any channels (my media comes from the computer), so I don't watch their 18 and Counting show. This blog comes as a plus for me!!

Chris

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks, Chris. I'll check it out!

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Chris, thank you! I just love her and she inspires me to be a better mother when I see her.

xoxo, Veronica

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

I knew this and LOVE her blog..... as well as her. I hope I can be as blessed as her :) what a great example she is.

Jessica