August 3, 2009

More vacation photos

Life has been so very busy here in our home. I've been trying to figure when our starting day for school will be, as the summer break will soon end. I can't believe how quick this summer break has flown by. I thought I was going to be schooling this summer but it never happened. Oh well.....all I know is that we had a wonderful summer break and will forever remember how much fun we had on our vacation. Here are the last of the photos from our vacation. Yes, there are so many more, but these are the last I will post. Enjoy!!!


(Moriah had a chance to get out alone with Daddy)

(Had some fun playing pin ball)

(Justin spent his birthday with daddy at Universal Studios: No restrictions and rode all the roller coasters.)


(Tsavah and Daddy took off on bikes and rode around town)

(Shared an ice cream together)

(Played dress up in the hat store)

(Our highlight of the week was having an "adult only" dinner party. Yep, no kids!! Since we had Four units, we put the children in their own unit with pizza, popcorn, lots of soda, game systems, and movies. We enjoyed a fine dinner of Salmon, baked potato, a veggie, desert, and wine with smooth jazz playing in the background--it was soooo nice!!)


(After dinner we played apples to apples---a fun game!!)

(My hubby acting like usual---a clown!!!)

Chris

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like a very fun time for all.

Natalie said...

what a good time !! I like the kidless dinner night. Very sweet, glad you're all home safely too :)
We started school last week, I can't believe we've been going a week already, it does go fast :)

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

Looks like fun. Fun husband/dad for sure. My husband is as well which is so nice. Keeps life fun.
Jessica

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Girl, you are looking hot in that pic with your hubby! How do you keep that beautiful glow after so many children?? Oh, yeah, it's the children that give you that glow, duh!!!!! You are gorgeous, Sister.

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Tsavah said...

I love my pictures with daddy and I at the ice cream store and when we were ridding bikes.LOL LOVE YOUR LITTLE TSAVAH