April 19, 2009

Just Ephee

This week's post is about Ephraim my "So adorable, you just have to kiss and squeeze him!" little boy. Ephee is almost 18 months old. He is such a cute little boy. He has the biggest blue eyes (well sometimes they look green to me). He has the dark hair and he is so squishy. He doesn't talk much but when he wants something he will let you know with a BIG YELL!!! Yeah, not fun. Oh, and he loves to eat. He isn't very picky but you better be quick to get his food on the highchair tray or else you get a BIG YELL!! We are training him to say please and ask quietly for his food.

He loves Ana and says "Ahhhhh" and gives her a kiss when he notices her. He is so sweet!!! I know, momma's love.

Ephraim loves going outside. I snapped these the other morning when we were taking our walk.

He also loves his baths....I think he is going to love the pool this summer.






Chris

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love this bathtub shot. So cute.

Tracy Henley Photography said...

He is so beautiful, Chris. I loved watching him praise the Lord at church on Sunday. SO SWEET!

gina said...

We love having Ephee in the nursery on Sundays. He is so cute.