January 27, 2009

Labor??? -- Update #2

Not much excitement happened yesterday, other than taking some maternity pictures that I have been wanting to have done for years now.  I was a bit disappointed when I started showing Labor signs before our scheduled photo shoot which was going to take place this coming Wednesday.  I was so GLAD we were able to push it to Monday morning.  My good friend did such an awesome job on the pictures.  She definitely has talent. I was having some contractions while she was snapping away.  :D


(Check out the cute little baby cowboy boots--so adorable)

By evening time last night nothing was happening.  Maybe a few small contractions here and there, but nothing really consistent.  Last night, I didn't sleep well, not because of any intense contractions but because I wanted them to start and my mind was so focused on this happening.  I shouldn't of done that.  I just have to chill and let it all happen in its own good timing.  So, all I have to report today is that I think my body is taking a break before it starts up with the second round of good contractions.  Donnie thinks I will have the baby this Wednesday or Thursday.  I think, more like this weekend or this coming week.  I go into the Doctor this Friday and she will check my cervix which could stir something up.  It is so hard to say what my body will do.  Who knows???  I might still be pregnant two weeks from now.  Part of me says I hope not and then part of me says "Whenever it happens".  

I will continue to post daily little updates.  If not every day, maybe every other day. 


Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. This is a beautiful photo, Chris.

Sara L said...

Beautiful photo - can't wait to see you new little one!

Nancy said...

That's a wonderful picture of you, Chris! I will be bringing a meal for you when you come home. Do you have someone who is coordinating that? Don't worry about it if you don't. ;) I'm praying for you, sister!

gbmom2407 said...

What a wonderful picture! I am so glad that you were able to get them taken. Praying for you and your baby (and family of course). Happy day,
Anna fellow MOMYS

Chris said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments!! I did feel beautiful when I had those pictures taken.

Pregnancy can be rough at times, but I think every pregnant woman radiates the Life of God and so much BEAUTY!!