December 10, 2008

What's New

Quick post to update you on what is going on in my joyful life.  

Wow, it seems like I really have been busy here at home that I haven't taken the time to come on and post updates or little stories or Godly inspirations.  

So here is the short story of the past few months.  I am about 30 weeks along in this pregnancy.  Honestly, I have good and bad days.  I know they should always be good, but who is perfect anyway.  Thank you Jesus that you give me your amazing Grace to be able to raise my many children and love my husband.  I am feeling pretty good for the most part.  I do have aches and pains at night and turning from side to side is a bit painful in my joints.  It is getting harder to bend down and pick things up, so the kids are stepping up to picking up those things I can't.  

We are pregnant with a GIRL this time. Yay!!!  We been wanting a girl the last two pregnancies.  God has blessed us with another daughter.  We are so looking forward to meeting her and seeing her little face.  She is due around Valentine's day.  I hope I do have her on Valentines.  

I do need to come back and start posting some more.  So we'll see.  I added a playlist for you enjoyment.  

Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love the babystrology thing above this post. And the new pictures of the children and you an Donnie.

Nice job. :)

Anonymous said...

Above comment left by Dana Luca...oops!

Nancy said...

Wow, Ephraim looks like Tsavah...and YOU! So cute! I would love to get with you soon.

Beth said...

Congrats to you, how exciting!!