March 28, 2008

Thanking the Lord!!!!

It has been a awhile since I've shared my heart.  I have been quite busy being a wife and mommy of seven beautiful children.  They are so much fun.  I thank the Lord each and every day for the blessings in my life.  


There are days that I awake and don't feel like tackling the day.  My day starts so early in the morning.  It starts right in my mind.  I can go ahead and let it bring me down or take it to the Lord by thanking him, out loud.  It is so important that we thank Him out loud so we can hear our own voice.  It is a confession we are making and then we realize---Hey, life is not so bad after all.  My life is actually soooo wonderful!!! It couldn't be better.  


What do I thank the Lord for?  

1.  My life and my Hope in Him.  I thank Him for His Son Jesus and how he shed His blood for me so I can live a life of fullness and redemption.  Galatians 3:13 says we were Redeemed from the curse of the law so that the blessings of Abraham could come upon us and we have the promised Holy Spirit living in us!!  Hallelujah!!  Now this is something to be thankful for.

2.  My husband.  He is such a great man of God.  Such a wonderful husband who loves me so much and gives his all for our family.  I am so thankful for such a wonderful love in my life. 

3.  My children.  I am so thankful that I am able to have children of my own.  I am thankful for being able to bear children and raise such beautiful and wonderful children.  

4.  For our families health, home, provision, etc...  This is so important.  We are all healthy and we are covered and healed by the stripes of the Lord.  I am so thankful I have a home to live in, food in my fridge, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, computer, t.v., books to read, vehicles to drive, and the ability to buy clothing, gas, food, etc.. when we need it. 

5.  I am able to teach my own children and train them in the way they should go.  I can impart the truths of the Lord in their lives and they don't have junk filling their minds.  Wow, now that is something to be thankful for. 

6.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ--now this is Good News. We can live a life of love, joy, peace, hope, healing, prosperity, to name a few.  Life in the Kingdom is Good Good News. 

So whenever you might feel down.  Just start thanking God for these things we might take for granted.  This turns my heart immediately.  

Blessings



No comments: