May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

As I focus on the blessings in my life. I think of how blessed I am to bring forth life. I treasure this gift so much. I treasure the gift of giving birth to my wonderful children. What an awesome experience!!!

I was thinking the other day---that I have yet to meet a pregnant mommy who doesn't have the glow of motherhood. I can see it in their eyes. These mothers love the fact that a new life is growing in their womb. A wonderful and treasured miracle.

What joy motherhood is to me. What a true blessing in my life. Every mother needs to sit back and consider that bearing children is not just something that just happens but it is a gift from the Father in Heaven. A gift that can not compare to anything in this world. No worldly treasure can bring the joy that motherhood brings. Nothing!

So today I thank my God who has blessed me this Mother's Day with 7 wonderful and beautiful children. Be Blessed today on this wonderful day.

Blessings

No comments: