May 30, 2010

No Audio or typed blogging this week

Guess what....
I won't be blogging (audio or typed) at all this week due to the busyness of the week. I really thought I was going to do a typed post on the weekend, but I never got around to it. Sorry. :)
I have the children's homeschool evaluations this week, Thursday, so I am going to spend the time I would spend recording my audio, to put together their portfolios. Fun!! Actually, be praying that all goes well. I tend to get a bit nervous when the evaluator comes, even though she is an amazing, Godly woman who would never say anything negative....But the thought always crosses my mind that there just might be a first, beginning with me.
Anyway.....I might do a recording on Friday so stay tuned.
Well.... hope your week is filled with love, joy, and much peace!!
Lets stay connected and remember you can go back and "listen" to this past week of recordings I did. Listen in to some of my testimony. :)
Love ya much,
Chris

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am so thankful we do not have to do portfolios or evaluations in our state. What a pain! We just take a standardized test for third grade, fifth grade, 7th grade and then as Sophmores. No attendance records or anything. Love it!