November 2, 2009

It about You!!

Here is a song I started to sing unto the Lord this morning as I was cleaning up my kitchen.

It's not about the riches
It's not about the treasures
It's not about the healings
It's not about the things you give, LORD.
It's all about the one who is in Meeee

It's You, Lord....Only You Lord.
It's all about your beauty inside of Meeeee.
It's You, Lord...Only you Lord, Only You Lord,
and your glory inside of Me.

I thank you Lord, for all your goodness.
Thank you Lord for your peace.
I thank you Lord, for your glorious grace in me....

Holy, holy! Holy, Holy! Holy, holy are you Lord, God Almighty!
Worthy, worthy! Worthy, worthy! Worthy, Worthy are you alone, inside of me.

You make my life complete
and this is all that counts
when you speak to me in the quiet of my house.
I want nothing more than you,
to hear your voice in me, speaking those
treasures of untold mysteries.

Glory, glory! Glory, glory. How can life be any
different without You.
Mercy, mercy! Your wonderful Mercy. I can lean on You
for all eternity.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.....YOU ARE LORD!!!

I wasn't going to share this new song the Lord gave me, but I felt led to do so with you all. Now if I can get Moriah to put music behind it..... :) that would be awesome.

3 comments:

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

Beautiful Chris..... I would love to hear it being sung to music!!!! Thank you for sharing

Jessica

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

LOVE it! I didn't know you were so musical. You are a woman of many talents. I love to sing, but I can't write a song to save my life!

L.H. said...

That's beautiful! It is all about the Lord. He is EVERYTHING to me!