Skip to main content

My Testimony Part 5 and a little more chatting

The chatting continues

Today I went a little over to around the
4:30 mark

Remember to use me as background
noise!

Hoping tomorrow I will have a new topic to discuss

Till then....HAPPY LISTENING


Did you notice: I took a bunch of pictures the same day
just different poses....ha ha ha



Comments

This is SOOO fun! I've been waiting all day for you to post! lol

Good job on the cloth diapers!

Well, I was going to say something else wonderful but I got distracted and now I can't remember! It's passed by bed time!

The thunder is rolling in here...that will bring the temps down to normal, hopefully!

Thanks for being such a great on-line bloggy friend! You bring much joy to my day!

love you too,
Carissa

Popular posts from this blog

What Makes us Better Mothers? How do we View others?

What makes us better mothers? Do you homeschool or send your kids to school? Do you cloth diaper, use disposables or both? Do you breastfeed, bottle feed or both? Do you home birth, hospital birth or done both? Do you natural birth, use epidurals, or done both? Do you cook with whole foods or open up a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese? Do you home church or are a member of mega church? Do you wear a head covering, long skirts or have short hair and wear trendy clothes? Do you do attachment parenting or let your babies cry to sleep? Do you have 2 children or 20? Do you use birth control or not? Do you live on your own land/farm or do you live in a small apartment? Do you work or stay home with the kids? Do you immunize or never dare to inject your child? I am going to be very transparent and open with you all. I don't know if it's just hormones but what I have swimming in my heart and mind lately needs to come out. So this is the case for my posting this side of me. I know we can ...

My heart is sad...

Last night a local family in our small town lost 5 of their children to a house fire.  This was just down the road from where we are currently living.  My heart totally aches for this family.  I don't know much about them other than what I have heard from the new reports.  I am assuming she was a single mother because there was no mention of a father in the home.  I think it said she was staying with her mother (the children's grandmother) and her younger sister (the children's aunt--a 21 yr. old) My husband was driving home from work late last night when he saw police cars speeding by.  All he could do was pray not knowing there was a family being lost to a fire that very moment.   We didn't find out what happened until this morning.  From what I read was that they think the space heater caused the fire.  The home was an older wood-framed house probably without central heating.  The mothe...

A Very Quick Update on the Move

Hey All... Here's a quick update on what's been going on since my last post.  Well....we are moved in for the most part.  I still need to go back to the old house and clean, clean, clean.   Lots of cleaning... I wish I had the pictures to show you how much of a mess we all made while living there for 4 years.   Those pictures will have to wait for another post. I was also thinkin'... Boy how much STUFF do 10 people need.   I don't see myself as a clutter-bug...pack rat... I am always ridding my house of stuff.... Actually, to much stuff makes me hyper-ventilate.  I've been having a bit of moving anxiety lately.   I get these waves of panic.  Thank God they don't last long.   Oh...and please don't worry about me... I am not depressed or having panic attacks.  :) but you can pray though I think it's a mixture of the normal moving blues mixed with hormones of an almost 40 year old.   Gosh... c...