August 15, 2013

My First Post in Two Years




Its been two years since I've posted last. 

Wow. 

Time sure flies. I am sure I have lost most if my bloggy friends. Those who haven't lost hope and your thoughts have been "when is she coming back" or "what ever happened to joyful mother?"

Lots of growth, and learning of Gods love  and grace. Boy have I changed my thinking from my old days. I feel so free today. Free in so many ways. 

I won't go into all the details of the past two years however I do want to let all of you know today was the first day for my kids in school. Yep. I am no longer a homeschool mom. 

Lunches packed. 
Supplies in their packs, 
Donning pressed school uniforms. Loaded up in the van. 
Smiles. 
Butterflies in their bellies. 
Not sure what to think. 
"What!  Mommy comes back in the afternoon?  "How long is that?"
Kisses goodbye. 
Tears in this momma's eyes. 

Chris

2 comments:

God-Fearing Mommy said...

Wow!... Sounds wonderful. I do hope you can continue to blog. God bless you.

Sara L said...

I would love to hear the details about your switch in schooling! I can't believe how big the kids are. I hope your first day home wasn't too lonely with just Ana.