February 26, 2010

Kara Faith Palmer has Moved to Heaven!!



Sharing with you all

that

Little Miss


has moved to heaven!

Her move became official at 7:00 am

right as the sun arose

at her 7 week old birthday.

She passed in the arms of her


comfortably and in peace right where she was meant to be

In their loving arms.

Even though she had her disabilities

She is perfect in the eyes

of those who

love her

Unconditionally

I miss her

I think I will always miss this little one

She will

FOREVER

be part of my life

I never carried her

But walking through this with her mommy

impacted my life in

many

many

Ways

She is so beautiful

And I know that

TODAY

She is walking through the

field of flowers

laughing

running

playing

It was hard for her mommy and daddy

to let her go

To live is Christ
but
To die is Gain

She is in Her new home now
with the

BIG DADDY GOD

and one day soon

We shall see her again!!

We all love you


4

EVER


The night before her passing we got a chance to hold her and love on her




6 comments:

Mrs. Taffy said...

There are no words...thank you for sharing this and giving such a great amount of love to the "least of these."

Cathy N said...

What a beautiful tribute to Kara. Thank you for sharing this.

myletterstoemily said...

how to express comfort with useless
words?

may the God of all comfort, be your
consolation at this terrible loss.

Charity said...

What a sweet post in honor of Kara... Thank you Chris! I am a follower of Kara's blog... it is heartbreaking but God is in control. Always and forever...
Blessings in Him,
Charity
We are praying for the Palmer family and all of you!

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

Just was checking in on you and I am so saddened to see this. Oh my eyes are wet. I pray the Lord bring comfort to the parents hearts as I know this must have been the hardest thing in the world. Oh Lord, sometimes we do not understand why but she is resting and whole now in your arms. Oh, breaks my heart. Oh and you are so good to take heed in what the Lord is telling you about not blogging and stuff for awhile. GOod for you. Blessings

Jessica

Nancy @ momjustlikeyou said...

This brings me right back to that last night with her... I wish I had an instant replay camera to play back all that I experienced with her. There's this fear of forgetting and the pain of remembering, too. Thank you for being there. God sent you and Donnie as a comfort to our family. I know He grew all of us in the process. May His name forever be praised.