January 6, 2010

Jumping from December to January--Time flies!!

I had wanted to share my December, but need to jump straight into January to post on Kole's Birthday. Kole Freedom turned 4 yesterday, January 5th! I can't believe he is 4 already. I am going to share a few of the pictures I took and a couple birthday videos. Here is a link to Kole's homebirth story if you guys are interested in reading it!

He is such an amazing little guy and for some reason he has been attached to my hip lately. He loves to be near me. Hey, I don't mind it one bit!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
KOLE FREEDOM
Before watching don't forget to pause the playlist at the bottom of the blog!!
I have no idea why Kole was acting so shy and wouldn't say his age. I guess he didn't like all the attention from the huge crowd....LOL



Chris

4 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Nerf swords? How can you lose with that one? Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Taffy said...

He's adorable! Happy Birthday Kole!

Wylie said...

Precious!!!
Wylie

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

SO cute! Happy Belated Birthday to the little guy!

Hey, Sista, check out my blog. Nominated you for an award!

xoxo,
Veronica