January 3, 2010

I'm back---Sorta!

Quick post to let all of you know I am still around. Lots of busyness this past December and I am trying to be a good mommy and wife by ministering to my family.

I have so many updates to share since the last post. Most are just updates for December...my birthday, our Hanukkah celebrations, Christmas, and other little things. So for now, I will have to leave you with just the updated blog background and cute picture of Ana on my header. I hope to make time this week to post.

If some of you haven't heard from me on your blogs......I'M SORRY!! I feel like I've been a bad bloggy friend to some of you. :( I promise I love you guys and really want to spend more time reading all of your posts. I really do! My time is very limited now with my handsome husband working from home. Yep, the new business, which I still need to post about. I promise to fill you all in on our new ventures. It's exciting for all the new changes God is and has brought thus far.

Here is a picture of me.....you like my new glasses? Pretty trendy huh? LOL

Chris

5 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

So nice to see a photo of you Chris,it is such a blessing to have your daughter Tsavah emailing me and I can't wait for her phone-call tomorrow.Your wee daughter in the photo is growing up fast,how old is she now?
Have you ever heard of the Duggars Family,they are a Christian couple who has 19 Children she give birth to a baby girl last month she was born 3 months premature she is still alive today(Praise God)all her kids names begin with J
I was born 3 months premature but I am so thankful that I'm still alive for 21 years(almost).
Bless you
Zara

Chris in FL said...

Hi Zara,

Yes, I know the Duggars! They are such a neat family. I don't have watch them on TV but when I can I will watch online.

Hope you are doing good!

Mrs. Taffy said...

Hi Chris! so good to hear from you! It's so good that you are ministering to your family and taking care of them-the most important business! I LOVE your glasses! Look forward to reading your future updates! HUGS!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I hear ya, I know what it is like to be consumed with your family. It's a good thing, but it doesn't leave for much blogging time. Tis the season!

Miss you, though! Your comments are always well thought out and very meaningful to me.

Devin said...

Hi Chris!

It's nice to 'meet' you! I noticed you as a new follower on my blog, and I wanted to pop over and say hi. Your family is beautiful! :) Looking forward to getting to know you better. Have a great night!

Devin