November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving post coming soon

Letting you all know, I am still promising the Thanksgiving post. My daughters went to their Aunt's house for a sleep over and are still not home. They've been busy making ornaments and taking tons of pictures. Yep, my camera is with them, which has all my Thanksgiving pictures. So the Thanksgiving post will have to wait.

I can give a bit of a teaser though....

Nothing spectacular happened other than there being about 34 (I think) people in my In laws home. Yep, there was a tight squeeze! I loved it when we all held hands to say the Blessing. Donnie's 80 something year old grandma (mother of 8) was there and it was so awesome to see how many of us came from her seed! It really was wonderful! Not all of her children were there. Four of her biological children were there and the rest of us were the fruit of the fruit of her womb or the spouses of the fruit.

I love FAMILY!!

Oh, and my In laws were absolutely wonderful because they bought extra turkeys to give away as left overs. Donnie and I were so grateful since Donnie has quit his job......

Oh yeah, I haven't mention this........OOPS!! :)

YES, SINCE Donnie has quit his job, we are going to be pinching a few pennies for a short time. Yeah, Donnie is starting his new business.........He's already started it. I will fill you in with the details soon enough.

SO in the midst of no job, we are so excited to see what God will do. God is already moving and we are seeing His faithfulness already. The Lord has led us to this business and are so excited to see how it will grow. Yeah, I know you are wondering "What is this business?"

I will post some pictures soon enough and all about the new endeavor!!

Chris

4 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

Oh how nice,is Tsavah away aswell

Mrs. Taffy said...

I can't wait to see pictures and hear about the new business! I'm so proud of you for walking by faith and trusting the Lord! Sounds like it's time to start using the cloth diapers again! lol! I'm just teasing you! Hugs from MN!!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love your new header pic. Wow! Hubby quitting his job is a huge change. I pray all goes well for you. What a blessing that they gave people free turkeys!

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

...Me I want a hula hoop!!! I love that song!

Chris, I also have wonderful in laws like yours. ANOTHER THING we have in common, lol.

I can't wait to hear what Donnie is up to. I will pray that God continue to supply your every need, Sister.

xoxo,
Veronica
p.s. LOVE THE HEADER PIC!