July 15, 2009

Orlando Vacation...Part 1

Here are some pictures of our vacation last month. We have so many, so picked and posted a few. We had so much fun. There were three families who vacationed together in two condos. My friend who owns the timeshare was able to get 2 big condos and two smaller units. So amongst all of our families we had lots of room. There were about 20 people in and out, the week we were there. Lots of fun and relaxation!

(Some of the gang heading off to the pool)


(Most of the time Kole hung out by pool side. He did not like the water much)


(Daddy with his two little boys)

(Do I look like I'm having fun....)
(Kole saying "I think I had enough)
(Ephee is a fish....he loved the water!! I had to keep these wings on or else he would jump in without them)


(Ephee saying "Can't catch me daddy")

(Galen had so much fun)
(The girls had even more fun)
(Shiloh with his best bud Micah)


(Ana where is your bathing suit? I didn't think she was going to go in the water this specific day, so I forgot her little suit back at the condo...she was wore out)

(Riding Thomas back to the condo)

(So much fun for the little guys)

(Daddy, please put me down. I'm tired)

(Much better...now I can sleep)
(Fun!!)


(Some went on paddle boats)

(Moriah enjoying the swan boats)


Lots and lots more to come....stay tuned.

Until Then....

Chris

6 comments:

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

It looks like you all had sooo much fun!! How did you do it? Wow!! You must be an organized mommy!!!! I bet your children were so blessed and just loved it!!! Now I need a vacation!! Hope you are well.
Jessica

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Chris, that looks so fun. I loved the Thomas the train ride.

Truly those are some beautiful children, Sister.

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Chris said...

Yes, we had such a blast. My wonderful friends invite us each year to vacation with them. It costs us nothing...thank God. All we had to pay for was food (grocery store) and the gas to get us there and back. Which wasn't bad since we live about 2 hr from Orlando, FL.

The kids had such a great time!! They had no responsibilities and were allowed to stay up as late as they wanted (my older kids, that is).

Thanks Veronica for complimenting on my kids. Yes, I must admit we make some beautiful babies. I guess that is why we keep having them....LOL. :))

Natalie said...

what a great family, you look like you're having such a great time !! Hey you'll have to email me where you want you're coffee sent to :) HOORAY FOR CHRIS YOU WON !! you comments, questions and desire to be faithful to the Lord blessed me to pieces. Have a great weekend and let me know, dark roast, decaf, light roast, flavored ? ?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I've just added this blog to my list, too. You seem like such a great family! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Riding motorcycles is simply wonderful. I was fearful at first, but just took it slow and now I can't ever imagine not riding. I'm safety girl when it comes to riding, but that is OK because I've got kids to raise.

It is funny because when I commented on your other blog, I thought to myself, "She doesn't need this! With her size of family, she can probably be giving me tips in the cooking area." Glad you got some new ideas.

God Bless,
Jackie

Nancy said...

It looks like your family has fun together and is having an enjoyable summer! (I wish I could say the same, but this is one of the worst there have been.) Would love to see you soon!