July 11, 2009

Joys in picture--A week in photos

This week is a post in photos...I have taken quite a few in the past months so wanted to post lots of pictures of our family. Sit back and enjoy!!

Like my new glasses mommy? I look cute.
Look at the cake Moriah made for her Daddy on Father's Day. She did such a great job and took lots of love and care...Daddy will be so happy!!

OH NO!!....What happened to the cake? Looks like someone got into the cake!

EPHEE, WHAT DID YOU DO?! ...."Yummy...this is good mommy!"

Ephee playing around in his box of diapers.
Does he need changing?



Nope, just playin'

Justin is thrilled to finally have a German Shepherd!! He's wanted one since he was 5 yrs old. Some friends of our moved and couldn't take their dog. So we inherited Angel. She is so sweet. Buddy our poodle is happy to have a new sister.

She loves catching sticks...every time we go out she brings a stick over so we can throw it for her.

Momo is not so sure about our new member of the family! She up in this tree about 15 ft!

First foods!! I fed her Avocado mixed with banana..she wasn't sure about it.

Pretty Tsavah...she is so beautiful!! All my girls are!!
The 8th circus baby...Donnie has done this trick with all of our babies. They love it. Yeah, it freaks me out sometimes, but I've gotten used to it.

Ana is 5 months old now and look at her go. At this age their legs are stiff and want to always to stand.







Ana has cut her first tooth


Ana is getting so big!

Having fun with baby sister



Wow!!! I do have lots of pictures. It took a little longer than I wanted to sit and post these. So I am going to post more pics in the days or weeks to come. Stay tuned.....

Chris


5 comments:

Chad and Jessica's Family said...

SOOOO Cute!!!! I love them. I love the cake before and after photo..... so funny and typical huh? She did a good job making it and the little guy did a good job messing it up!!
Jessica

Tricia said...

What a little dream. And the earrings are adorable in her little ears. We have pictures of our little one being held by daddy like that when she was a baby. Good thing they can balance!!

The Munck Family said...

It was nice to catch up on your family and all the happenings...Ana has grown so much. Angel is a beautiful dog, years ago we had 2 shepherds. Looks like you are having a busy fun summer.

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Gorgeous kiddos, super cool dog, funny husband, and talented cake skills!

I was laughing at how you said you have gotten used to the balancing circus act. Funny how we tend to ease up with each child, huh?

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a beautiful little girl! How old isshe?