March 29, 2008

My Loud little Voice of Freedom


Here are my two little boys.  Galen (left) the calm and cool 3 year old and Kole Freedom (right) the boisterous and loud 2 year old.  Boy oh boy!!! Kole can scream.  It has been awhile since I had a very active two year old in the house.  I had it easy with Shiloh and Galen, but look out here comes Kole. 

 


I know that he will be used mightily for the Kingdom of God.  He will be a voice crying out in the wilderness just like John the Baptist.  Kole's name actually comes from the Hebrew word which means "voice"  spelled Qol.  His voice or rather scream is like a trumpet.  When I was pregnant with my little Kole, the Lord told me he was going to light up a room and be a loud and happy child.  We didn't have a name for him until 1 week before his birth.   Donnie gave him his name.  God revealed the name to Donnie one week prior to his birth and then he told me after the midwives left my home what his name was going to be.  Wow!!! God was right.  Kole is definitely a "Voice".

The Voice of Freedom!!!

Blessings

No comments: